Revision as of 17:48, 15 November 2009 by Dasilva
Information on installation, end-user documentation and implementation details for developers can be found in the pages below.
- Classic GrADS documentation at COLA, including tutorial. This is the place to learn about GrADS and its built in capabilities. All OpenGrADS documentation assumes that you have some familiarity with GrADS.
- Perl Interface to GrADS. How to install and use GrADS from Perl, including tutorial.
- Python Interface to GrADS. How to install and use GrADS from Python, including tutorial.
- JyGrADS: Java and Matlab interface to GrADS through Jython. A PyGrADS based package, uses Jython to provide a Java interface to GrADS, and through Java, an interface to Matlab(tm).
- PHP Interface to GrADS. How to install and use GrADS from PHP.
- TCL Interface to GrADS. How to install and use GrADS from TCL.
- Extensions and Scripts
- Manual Pages.
- Technical reference for specific functions and commands; this is not the place to get started.
- Building Notes for those wishing to compile GrADS from sources.
- Supplemental Libraries (Supplibs). A central repository of external packages needed for building GrADS.
- Latest releases:
- Previous releases:
- Building Wgrib2 from Sources
- Packaging Notes
- Installation Notes
- Software Engineering